Get Started with Festida
Please consider the following when contacting us about R&D services:
- Festida Foods is a high volume manufacturer providing both turn-key and toll-based pricing structures depending on volume.
- Minimum purchase order is one full semi-truckload, or approximately 30 pallets (60 club displays) of finished product per SKU.
- Payment Terms: Net 15 days from date of pick up, with approved credit limit. All first orders are COD.
- All quoted prices are FOB our facility in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Standard lead time for most items is 14 days. Lead times may be longer from December 1 through the end of January.
- All finished product must be picked up within 10 business days of manufacture, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Festida Foods packages product in printed, flexible form-fill seal film with individual bag weights ranging from 1 ounce to 30 ounces. We do not package in paper or flat-bottom bags. Smaller 1 or 2 oz bags must be run along side larger bags of 5 oz or more at a 75:25% ratio.
- All finished goods shipped from Festida must be picked up in full load or LTL quantities with a minimum shipment of 1 pallet. Festida does not ship partial pallets or individual boxes as part of a retail sales program.
- Festida does not provide Amazon shipping services, special case labeling, or mixed pallets. These services are available locally from outside vendors.
- The facility is gluten, peanut and tree-nut free.
Festida Foods will work with existing customers to develop new products or improve existing products.
Samples will be produced using an agreed upon formula in batches of 400 lbs (Dry ingredients). Finished product yield from these batches will vary based on adjustments, performance of the equipment, and scrap. Samples will only be produced after preliminary pricing is agreed to and a Manufacturing Agreement executed.
R&D services are $700 per hour for line time, plus raw materials and packaging supplies charged at Festida’s delivered cost. The hourly fee covers labor to set up the equipment, produce samples, and then clean the line as required after an R&D run is complete. A typical sample run requires at minimum 2 to 3 hours of time.