E-mail resume, work experience and contact information to email@example.com
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
- ** NEW > 5/26/17 Director of Quality Assurance: The Director of Food Safety and Quality Assurance is responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs necessary to produce safe, high quality products. The FSQA Director works with manufacturing, purchasing, sanitation, R&D and management to achieve these goals.
- ** NEW > 5/26/17 Purchasing Coordinator: The Purchasing Coordinator works as part of the purchasing team in the procurement of inventory. This position collaborates closely with the Sales Department and Planning Coordinator to procure materials. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment with excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- ** NEW > 5/26/17 3rd Shift Quality Technician:Maintain and enforce cGMP and Food Safety compliance at all times. Test and verify all processing and packaging attributes per scheme. Facilitate communication of analytical results between Quality Assurance and Production. Data entry, documentation, follow up on non-conforming attributes.
- Packing Machine Operators (Matrix, Ishida Baggers)
- Kitchen Machine Operators (Sheeters, Ovens, Deep Fryers)
- Machine Maintenance Technicians
- Sanitation Technicians
- Oil Handling Technicians