Festida Foods is a privately-owned family business employing approximately 150 individuals, making some of the best quality, best tasting, and most innovative tortilla chips and other salty snacks in the industry. Our promise and commitment to our customers, vendors, and employees is: To honor God in all we do, to help our people develop, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably..
Through relentless pursuit of quality and innovation, we seek to partner with our customers to develop and manufacture great-tasting snack foods that meet, and exceed the expectations of both our client and their brand’s consumers. Through honesty and integrity, we strive to grow our business, support our employees and community, and be a manufacturing partner our customers can depend on and be proud of.
Festida Foods’ business consists wholly of private label and co-packing services. Unlike other co-packers, we are not a brand owner or promoter, and therefore we do not compete with our customers. We are proud to develop and manufacture snack foods for many major national retailers, nationally distributed brands, regional grocers, and food service providers. For these customers we ship product throughout all of the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Privately, family owned and operated company.
- 100% co-packing/private label operation. We do not own brands
and do not compete with our customers.
- Midwest location for easy distribution to many regions in the US and Canada.
- New product R&D capabilities, food scientist on staff.
- Use of Genesis Nutrition system and fully equipped lab.
- Recognized and approved manufacturer for most big box and club retailers, as well as many national and regional retailers and food service providers.
- Capability to produce products using both; cooked corn or masa flour.
- Certification options: USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Whole Grain, Kosher.